Friday, December 10, 2010

Tis the Season to be.......(fill in the blank)


Can you see it?  That's love right there.  The 2 sisters, (my girls) and my handsome nephew AJ. Yep....that's love right there. When asked to smile at the camera this is what I got. Silliness!! I love it though. You can't get mad, this is what having fun is all about.
This time of year can be stressful.....perfect decorations, perfect gift, perfect Christmas card, perfect clothes, I can go on and on. I have to admit I do get caught up in this trap and forget that I need to just "chill out" and have fun, be silly, make a goofy face and live. Look at a child at this time of year and get a tip or to on how to act.
Tis the season to live and not be a Scrooge. Smile at someone you don't know, say Merry Christmas to the clerk behind the counter. Be NICE!!! But don't forget that this is the season that we cannot forget JESUS!! Yep, He's what it's all about. We need to remember to not forget Him in all we do. God loves us so much He sent His Son to die for us. He came as a baby in a manger. He lived a perfect life and died on the cross for you and me. WOW!!! What amazing love!! Spread the cheer and the good news this year. Praise the Lord for His love and grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment