Monday, December 13, 2010

My "Kids".....need I say more


Spanky(left) & Gaby Rose(right)


Oh how I love this creatures. How can an animal tug at your heart so.  I received Gaby 3 1/2 years ago. She was a blessing in disguise. Not to long after we got her my mother in law and father in law were in a tragic accident. My mother in law died and my father in law lived. This dog brought us comfort and just healed us in places that only a dog can touch. One year after we got a phone call letting us know Gaby's brother was available for adoption. I had to say yes!!! Gaby needs her brother right?  So here's the dogs that just bring me joy and comic relief through all my little ups and downs. They know when I am happy and sad.  If I am not feeling well they are right there laying next to me. What a blessing from God!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment