Monday, December 20, 2010

The Grinch who Stole Christmas!!!!

The Grinch!!!!!


I don't know about you but this time of year makes me cranky!!!  Shopping for the "perfect" presents and wondering if you bought everyone on the list the right gift.  Then its the Christmas card/letter/picture... ugh!! The pressure... are we dressed ok, do we match, did I choose the right picture, did I forget someone on the Christmas card list. The decorating of the house is the easiest for me. That brings me a little joy... some peace!!! Why do I get so stressed this time of year and become the Grinch! I get to the point where it's not even fun to buy the gifts, do the card, etc.  I just want to say forget it all!! Then I have to stop and remind myself that it's not about these things, this stuff that last for only awhile. It's about Jesus!! We are celebrating the ultimate gift, God sending His one and only Son into the world for us!! Jesus is the ultimate gift!! Nothing will ever be good enough. He's the bessssst!! That's what Christmas is all about... the Son of God!!! Stop the madness around you and thank God for His precious gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment